Sunday, November 1, 2009

where the wild bryson is...


but i took it because i like my max suit. moooom dont write it out...im just gunna say one...eeeewwww who did that? (why do you like wearing your max suit?) because i like it. because i like it. because mom i looooove max. because. just because. i love people and stuff. uh i do say that i took at the nature walk (that is at our house) i took that...mom...for...for...just uh....because mom....its because mom theres max! the king of the wild things thats why...i like the movie because mom...i love it...and because max is the king of the wild things.  thats why i loved the movie. carol was my favorite then max bof of them was my favorites mom. (what was your favorite part of the movie?) when carol ruined the houses. that was my favorite part. and when they was making the fort. that was my favorite part.

No comments:

Post a Comment