Monday, November 30, 2009

max and asher

mom i want to write the blog (you dont know how to write  yet) mom i do know how to write. (fine, go ahead)   hb xbvhjhgvjfgdhsdeffsggvfuyftsygyaedfgte  r uw yry6rruedhwiruirtyroeyrtutrgbvvbbbbdcjshgffjhdgjdgfyghbgfhgfhht tttrughht (what does that mean?) uh, mom, it means Bryson Wallace Barnes. i pressed "B" mom. there is B. mom there is B. theres B theres B theres B theres B. (what about your picture?)bbbbbh vghggufy (stop) mom you could talk about my blog. (but this is your blog, not mine) i dont want to talk about it. (why did you take it) i took it for someone else. to send it to someone. (who?) i wanted to send it to asher. my best friend asher. i wanted to send it to him. (why?) because he is my favorite friend. (why?) moooom...you know why! because he is the best and he is the greatest and grandpa craig is the bum. and asher is the greatest and uncle jake is not the greatest. (what are you wearing?) i am wearing the camera....hahahahah....i'm wearing the camera...(what else?) mom i dont know. i'm wearing my max suit (why?) because i like. to. mom, dont scoot right here because i am going to see where Bodie is...mom that is my spot, dont scoot. (you were talking about your max suit) its because i like my max suit and mom when is the next halloween? i am gunna be max for the next halloween. no, i'm gunna be santa and i'm gunna share and i'm gunna give my max suit to asher, oh but i'm not because i like my max suit. mom thats all it is. mom thats all it is. mom thats all it is.

No comments:

Post a Comment