Wednesday, January 6, 2010

i like it when....

this one is for asher. that is all i said. this is for you mom. i like you and i like when you watch. and i like when you watch me and i like when daddy watches me. so i love asher and i love when he comes to our house. and i love playing with him. and i really like playing gun games with him. and i really like playing flashlights with him. and i really skyping on here with you. i like this when we talk to people on skype. and i like when you read me stories. and i like when you read me 2 stories...or 3 stories on my Bible. and i like when you read me a lot of pages like all the days. and this is good. i love you mom. this is good when you skype on here. and i like when you do this. i like when we do this mom. that is all i want to say.

2 comments: